Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any Tips, Exploration formulas for intra day trading

Dear Sirs,

Thank you, Thank you very much.

Regards.

K Karunakaran

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Karunakaran,
> The "best" way to do intraday trading would be with trendlines and
strict stop losses. That has been my experience. However, I am a
strict advocate of not doing intraday trading, because it seems more
like gambling rather than investing.
> However, there are quite a few people who are carrying on intraday
trading. The burnout in such people is huge. An investor goes thru
three bull/bear phases in a complete bull or bear phase, whereas, a
day trader experiences that every hour.
> There are other techniques like the pivot points and S/R levels,
the details of which would be available in archives.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511