Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any Tips, Exploration formulas for intra day trading

Karunakaran,
The "best" way to do intraday trading would be
with trendlines and strict stop losses. That has been my experience. However, I
am a strict advocate of not doing intraday trading, because it
seems more like gambling rather than investing.
However, there are quite a few people who are
carrying on intraday trading. The burnout in such people is huge. An investor
goes thru three bull/bear phases in a complete bull or bear phase, whereas, a
day trader experiences that every hour.
There are other techniques like the pivot points
and S/R levels, the details of which would be available in
archives.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/