[EquisMetaStock Group] cosmetic change needed

Hello,

I have been researching on a couple of simple systems in MS 8.0 and one of them is a routine moving average crossover.  I wanted to get an up arrow everytime the smaller average crosses over the larger average from below and visa versa, and if you look at the attachment, it certainly does that but the arrows are very long and occupy the entire chart.

Is there any way for arrows to be smaller and closer to the bars themselves?  If you go to "insert" and then "symbols" and see the smaller arrows this is what I am referring to and it would certainly be more pleasing to the eye than what is presented here.

I also remember S&P comstock data being offered this way on their software and it was much better to trade.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
AlPost your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals