From: "equtrader" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equtrader@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 21:21
PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Bug in Manual
Adjust
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Dusant,> > Thanks. Splits seem to work fine. The
problem seems to be with manual > adjust, the type you do in futures
contracts. My end-of-day service > oes this automatically but first time
I had to do it myself due to > some missing data in a file and I noticed
the error. > > Joe> > > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Joe> > I have been, and am still using 6.52. There was a problem with
> volumes while adjusting splits, but never with price data. I have
> used 7 and above, at several friends' but never faced the kind of
> problem you have stated.> > Dusant> > Chief
Architect> > <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "equtrader" <<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>equtrader@x<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>...>> > To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>> > Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 18:01 PM> >
Subject: [Metastockusers] Bug in Manual Adjust> > > >
it's the first time I > tried > > > to manually adjust
futures data. After getting a banch of > nonsense > > >
testing results I finally realized that the Low of the data > series
> > > was never adjusted, nothing happened to it. > >
how I can > have > > > it fixed without upgrading to a new
version?> > > > > > Thanks> > > >

Links> > > > > > > > > > >
>  > > > > > >> > >
>  > Yahoo! Groups Links> > <*> To visit
your group on the web, go to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >