[Metastockusers] Re: Bug in Manual Adjust

Dusant,

Thanks. Splits seem to work fine. The problem seems to be with manual
adjust, the type you do in futures contracts. My end-of-day service
oes this automatically but first time I had to do it myself due to
some missing data in a file and I noticed the error.

Joe

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Joe
> I have been, and am still using 6.52. There was a problem with
volumes while adjusting splits, but never with price data. I have
used 7 and above, at several friends' but never faced the kind of
problem you have stated.