Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Stochastics

Thanks Dusant.
I have created the following formula which I believe is correct. Your
comments are welcome:
{For full stochastics using three periods}
Period1 := Input("Time Period1", 1, 100, 12);
Period2 := Input("Time Period2", 1, 100, 3);
Period3 := Input("Time Period3", 1, 100, 3);
a:=HHV(H ,Period1)-LLV(L,Period1);
b:=C-LLV(L,Period1);
Kfast:=b/a;
Kfull:=Mov(Kfast,Period2,S);
Dfull:=Mov(Kfull,Period3,S);
Kfull*100;Dfull*100
Regards
Rahul
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> There are two ways of plotting Slow Stoch.
> Either you take the moving averages of the high low close, and
substitute it in the stochastic formula, or apply the stochastic
formula to the slowing periods.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511