[Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

And why not?!  Why should anything be needed, except some paperwork
signed by you and me indicating we have both agreed to transfer the
official registration of that particular product from you to me?

Equis has made money from 1) the original "legitimate" sale of the
(presumably) shrink-wrapped product shipped by them; and 2),
the "legitimate" upgrade to a newer version.  Why should they not
continue to support the older version (assuming it is not at the end
of its life cycle), just because it has changed hands?