Re: [Metastockusers] Re: How to plot price &time equal on X&Y axis

Try this link.
<A
href="">http://tinyurl.com/39hy3
If you are not able to download it from this
link, go to the files section, and download the MS65FORM.DTA,
as people had a problem with the MS80FORM.DTA. Anyway I have removed the file
from the section so now there is only one file.
This will import fine in any version after
6.52.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/

<BLOCKQUOTE