[Metastockusers] Re: How to plot price &time equal on X&Y axis

Thank you dusant for your reply

Just one litte problem
I downloaded the files to a new folder in  C drive and used the
organiser in Meatstock to import them ,
But when I looked in the indicator file list nothing was there ,
any sugestions please -corrupt? -blank?-or other probs with files???

Thanks again

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> chumlieone,
> In the files section, I have uploaded the formula for Plotting Gann
fans. Download them and import into your Metastock.
> In Metastock, its practically impossible to get a 1 x 1
relationship between the x and y axis, so this formula tries to
sidestep that issue. Further, if you resize the chart, you would lose
the mathematical relationship.