Re: [Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

You have a legal but non-supported copy of MetaStock.  Don't blame
Equis, blame the guy who sold it to you.  He/She's the one who should have
informed you that he was licensed to receive support and that the license
is not transferable.  MetaStock version's are sold on eBay all the time and
none of the sellers mention this point.  The terms of eBay service are
'buyer beware.'  Throw your venom at the seller and try to get a refund
because he/she didn't provide you with adequate information.

Jay

<<Equis can think what they want. I made a
good-faith purchase of the vendor's original materials from a third party
whose registration was on record with the vendor; no bootlegging, no pirated
copies, nothing the slightest bit underhanded.  Now, Equis can say
anything they damned well please, and call it anything they like.  In
my book, and to my conscience, it's legitimate.I do agree with you
on this:  let this be a warning to anyone who is considering buying a
second-hand copy of MetaStock.  On second thought, it should be a
warning to anyone even considering doing business with Equis.  Don't
just walk away --- RUN!!>>

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/