Re: [Metastockusers] Re: MetaStock 9.0 Upgrade

jjef1951 wrote:
> Equis can think what they want. I made a good-faith purchase of the
> vendor's original materials from a third party whose registration was
> on record with the vendor;

There we go, i rest my case. His registration was on record with the
vendor. How can de vendor know that he realy does not use the
product anymore ? Not ! So i would do the same if i was a software
vendor. Although many software vendors do it different equis
apperantly does not.

You should have been wise and ask Equis if the registration was
transferrable.

> no bootlegging, no pirated copies, nothing
> the slightest bit underhanded.  Now, Equis can say anything they
> damned well please, and call it anything they like.  In my book, and
> to my conscience, it's legitimate.

Wich does not make a difference to equis defenition of "legitimate".

> I do agree with you on this:  let this be a warning to anyone who is
> considering buying a second-hand copy of MetaStock.  On second
> thought, it should be a warning to anyone even considering doing
> business with Equis.  Don't just walk away --- RUN!!

Sure. A few guy's having a problem with a very good product
where a lot of people are very happy. There are alway's people
to find that are not happy with a product for some reason.
I would say run towards equis because they make a very nice
product.

Greetings