Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] LineBreak dll

If the developer of this DLL is reading, here is
the error, and attached to this mail is the error log.

AppName: mswin.exe  AppVer: 8.0.0.0
ModName: mswin.exeModVer: 8.0.0.0  Offset: 00193eb4

I could not make head or tail out of
it.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/