Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] LineBreak dll

Dusant,

I have attached the dll. I am the one having the problem with it. I have Metastock Ver. 8.01 EOD. My OS is XP Pro. When I load this dll and grab a chart to view it crashes the program, this has been stated by another user also. Though it has been stated it works great on Ver. 7 with no problems.

Thanks,
JohnDusant <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wilty,
What was this DLL?