[EquisMetaStock Group] Newbie question reg 'customisable' bars

Hi all !
I would highly appreciate it if somebody here in the group could help me out with my problem.
MS has bars of 'daily', 'weekly', 'monthly', 'hourly', '5 minute' etc. Now, is it possible to 'custom make' bars such that clusters of say,  5, 7or 10 previous bars (on the 5, 10, 15, 30, hourly, daily or weekly charts), are shaped into individual bars? Mr.Dusant, I remember, has already said once that he is unaware of 'customisable' bars. Is there any more to add to that?
Parthasarathy B

 Do you Yahoo!?