[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to remove 3 highest/lowest values in a range

John,

MFL (MetaStock Formula Language) processes variables in sequential
order, from top to bottom lines of code (left to right bars on charts)
.  Any reused variable will overwrite the previous one.  The same
applies for variables reused in the same line of MS code.

"Finally, in the the last argument
"[xBoxedAvg:=Sum(If(x=xBoxed,x,0),pds)/xBoxedPds;], MS will refer to
which xBoxedPrds - the 1st or the 2nd?"

The last one, i.e. 2nd.

"Just curious to know..."

Curiosity is essential in this game.  It's more important than
"intelligence", and is only surpassed by persistence in terms of
success.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Doe" <ms001122@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511