[EquisMetaStock Group] Linear Regressions / Standard Deviation Channel

Hey All,

I've been watching this group for a short time now and some of the questions and answers I've seen have been awsome!  I've been hoping to catch a clue to a question I have - but it now looks like I'll just have to speak-out and ask.

So, does anyone know where I might find some code that will provide a straight line linear regression with parallel channel lines for a given number of bars and at a distance that I can program (ie number of Standard Deviations from centreline)?

I can easily achieve this functionality by manually using the MS Standard Deviation Channel button, but I want to add the process and its results into an E.O.D. exploration.

Thanks in advance,
Don

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor