Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] problem T3

Read & study pages 275-278. Copy & paste your formula into Indicator
Editor. Name it T3. Go to page 147-152. Now go to Quicklist. You can
drag indicator from the list and drop it onto your chart. Set time
period to 3, chose any color. Repeat process 2 more times using 5 & 8
as the next time periods. any color. This will give you a T3, T5, &
T8 moving average on your chart. Enjoy

Torkrus