Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Plugins...Worth the investment? Which one then...which...whose.. syste

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina
<zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> Interesting...is there a Bressert 5 & 10 exponential moving
average special?

Just search for double smoothed stochastic oscillator formula and
use one set for 5 periods and another set for 10 periods.

Do you also use this on the Forex market or the equity markets?

I use them on equity indexes and stocks.

> Al
>
> taforme <taforme@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina
> <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:
> > That previous email answered a lot of questions but I still
wanted
> to get an opinion from anybody who has bought Walter Bressert's
> plugin for cycles on Metastock.  Does anybody own it and what do
> they think of it?  Is it really 70%+ accurate in identifying tops
> and bottoms?????
> >
> > Any thoughts, anybody?
> >
> > Al
> >

> I do not use the Walter Bressert Metastock plugin, but I do use
what
> I believe to be the Bressert cycle 5 and cycle 10 double smoothed
> stochastic oscillators.  I find them to be very helpful especially
> when use in combination with other indicators.

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.