Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Plugins...Worth the investment? Which one then...which...whose.. syste

Interesting...is there a Bressert 5 & 10 exponential moving average special?  Do you also use this on the Forex market or the equity markets?

Altaforme <taforme@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, elnaseer dina <zebra7860@xxxx> wrote:> That previous email answered a lot of questions but I still wanted to get an opinion from anybody who has bought Walter Bressert's plugin for cycles on Metastock.  Does anybody own it and what do they think of it?  Is it really 70%+ accurate in identifying tops and bottoms?????>  > Any thoughts, anybody?>  > Al> I do not use the Walter Bressert Metastock plugin, but I do use what I believe to be the Bressert cycle 5 and cycle 10 double smoothed stochastic oscillators.  I find them to be very helpful especially when use in combination with other indicators.Post your free ad now! Yahoo! Canada Personals