Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Futures / Options comparison

Uhehs,
Every financial component which is built into the
future will have a time decay. Therefore, the pricing difference in the three
futures contracts which you may encounter.
However, the "cost of carry" is not as relevant
in the case of futures, as in the case of options, because an option premium
gives you the right of the committed contract, but whereas, futures reflect the
price expectation of market players. That is the subtle difference.
Therefore, as far as using Tech Analysis on a
futures contract is concerned, just let the price dictate your actions and not
the cost of carry.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE