Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] indicator showing market position

Hi Lusi,

I assume that you ahve an entry signal, OK? I would
write:

A:=Your Entry Signal;
If(A>0,1,0)

This will plot a number 1 when your entry comes true,
otherwise it will plot a 0.

With the same fashion you could write you exit.

A:=Your Exit;
If(A>0,1,0)

These have to be writen in the indicator section and
they need to be two different indicators.

These will show you when to get in and out of a trade
based on your entry and exit conditions.

I hope this help.

Cheers,

Carlos
=