Re: [Metastockusers] Weekend Analysis 07 Mar 04

Dusant
Could you help with a little code I am working on.
Any help would be appreciated.
I am trying to say that the stock is below 20dma
but above 70dma. The 20dma is above the 50dma. This last part doesn't seem
to work all the time. Same for the Candlesticks. Sometimes I get false
signals.

BUY
RSI(21)<50 AND CCI(7)<100 AND
C>Mov(c,70,e) AND C<Mov(c,20,e)  AND (Mov(C,20,E) >Mov(C,50,E))
and (Hammer() or  BullHaramiCross() or  LongLowerShadow() OR
RisingWindow() OR  3WhiteSoldiers() OR  EngulfingBull())

SELL
C<Mov(c,75,e) AND C<Mov(c,50,e)

Martin BlainBurlington Ontario
<BLOCKQUOTE