Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Directional Movement Alert

Tried but didn't work. When I applied that at the
'Signals' section of the expert advisor, it brought
too many BUY and SELL signals (at every candle). Then
I applied at the 'Alerts'. There was no change. It was
still missing some (where ADX was below both). I am
using Version 7.

- Sukhen