  >From:
  zebra7860

  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 6:30
  AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  (unknown)
  Hello,Does anybody have
  a quick solution on how to change Excel data to Metastock data in intraday
  format?  I have a lot of 5 minute data stored in Excel in the
  following format:  date(mm/dd/yy),time( 24 hr),open,high,low,close -
  simple.I just found that Metastock 8.0 will convert this data to ascii
  format but I cannot get it to read it therefore I thought of changing
  it to Metastock format.  Is there a downloader available, etc, that
  can convert INTRADAY data to this format?  Furthermore, keep in
  mind that the market I watch is the FOrex market which opens Sunday at
  2:00 e.s.t till Friday 4:00 e.s.t therefore I think a start and end time
  will have to be stipulated - essentially, this market trades 24 hours a
  day for 5.5. daysThanks for the
  help,Al------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
  ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP,
  Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or
  more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~-> Yahoo!
  Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<*>
  <A
  href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/