[Metastockusers] Wrong filtering because of wrong data!

Hi All,

I have finally started little bit more in creating my own formulas
Problem is that once I ran Explorer, I got exactly wrong than what I expected!

I did "Open chart" and charts don't look like what I expected. Furious and frustrated for some time, I double checked my formulas, and finally went back to chart. Looking at data window bruoght up potential problem. All charts which showed up wrong were only updated till 03/01 or in the vacinity of that day. So problem is

1> how one can make sure that all data used in exploration has complete set of data?
2> I have so many errors on my downloader report, probably everyday with errors like "Unknown symbol", and "Collection aborted-timeout error" - which I think is the cause of missing data. I couldn't get in touch with Equis support - site just didn't respond! yestersday in evening hours -

Meanwhile, I thought I should go to this group and find out
1> You guys ever had similar problems with downloader?
2> How do you handle such issues, I don't want to delete securities because of previous errors. Could any filter be created that filters out securities based on "good data present" condition, and pass these securities to main exploration?

-Thanks,
DP

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor