  >From:
  <A title=prasad9292@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">prasad9292
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 1:31
  PM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Please
  Read on-Stop Loss Indicater By Count Back Method (GuppyMethod)
  Dear Bob,       The
  above indicator is still is there at files section. Please Download from
  the above section. If you need any further help please contact me at the
  email which you will find at read me file along the indicatorthank
  you

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here