[EquisMetaStock Group] Please Read on-Stop Loss Indicater By Count Back Method (GuppyMethod)

Dear Bob,

       The above indicator is still is there at files section.
Please Download from the above section. If you need any further help
please contact me at the email which you will find at read me file
along the indicator

 thank you

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511