Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: pivot point

Fulvio,

I use this formula to plot weekly pivots on my charts.

Dw:=If(DayOfWeek()<=Ref(DayOfWeek(),-1),1,0);
{Weekly Typical Price}
PP1:=If(Dw=1,
{then}(Ref(HighestSince(1,Dw=1,H),-1)+
Ref(LowestSince(1,Dw=1,L),-1) +
Ref(C,-1))/3,
{else}0);
{Weekly High}
Wh1:=If(Dw=1,
{then}Ref(HighestSince(1,Dw=1,H),-1),
{else}0);
{Weekly Low}
Wl1:=If(Dw=1,
{then}Ref(LowestSince(1,Dw=1,L),-1),
{else}0);
Wh:=ValueWhen(1,Wh1>0,Wh1);
Wl:=ValueWhen(1,Wl1>0,Wl1);
{Pivot Point}
PP:=ValueWhen(1,PP1>0,PP1);
{Resistance 1}
R1:=(2*PP)-Wl;
{Support 1}
S1:=(2*PP)-Wh;
{Resistance 2}
R2:=(PP-S1)+R1;
{Support 2}
S2:=PP-(R1-S1);
R2;
R1;
PP;
S1;
S2;

Fulvio wrote:
 cite="">
>I now offer it to you.  If this is what you are looking for, great!
>If not, let me know and I will modify it to suit.

Thanks, I would like to calculate pivots point (s1, s2, s3, r1, r2, r3)
of
my securities, for example you can try this tool:
  http://www.laborsaditutti.it/pivotpoint.asp
to use this italian tool insert high, low, close and click "Calcola il
valore", it's great!

Fulvio