[EquisMetaStock Group] recommendation

HI
I had tried implementing the following systems with max of 100 days
(max)data available with me.

1)
long- the buy on close if todays close is higher
than the highest
high of last 20 days

 Long:=C>ref(hhv(h,20),-1);

 short- if todays close is lower than the lowest low
 of last 20 days

 Short:=C<ref(llv(l,20),-1);

The following error is shown.
 Error in column A: Invalid time period (zero or
 negative) passed to HHV() function.passed to HHV()
 function.

2)

 Long- if the three consecutive closes is above 65 D
 SMA

 Long:=sum(C>mov(c,65,s),3)>=3;

  Short- if the three consecutive close is below 65 D
 SMA

 Short:=sum(C<mov(c,65,s),3)>=3;
  The following error is shown.

 Error:Period value out of data range in Mov() function

I had addressed the following prob back on the group . Iam not able
to understand that since i have 100 days data available with me , The
above problem shd not exists since 65 day MA or 20 day price falls
within the range of 100 days.When in exploration options I changed
the value of data loading records to 100 days , it qualifies the
whole scrips without any  rejections. kindly advise as to wht may be
the problem in exploring it.Thanks in advance.

Sainath