Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

Hi Marshall,
I don't think ICE will do any exploration for you on your stocks. I have seen ICE working on my friend's system and came to the conclusion that it is a TEST system.

1. ICE is design to work only with MS8.01..

2. ICE helps you select the best indicators in each of the 4V's
    classification for that particular stock , so as to allow you to maximise
    your ROI.

However , I am still not sure if by combining the best 4V's set of indicators  in a system test will gives you the best results,.

Perhaps others who have more experience in using ICE could share their experience with  us.

marshall <msmith3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI,  I have had the ICE plug-in for a while now.  I have a serious question which is open to anyone.  I am trying to find out how to use it and what it really tells you.  When purchased, I was under impression that it made your explorations more accurate and gave you more of them to use.  I am at a loss.  What does ICE do?  Have you used it? What has it done for you and how was it used? I am extremely confused by this plug-in and need help. A step by step answer would be appreciated.  Not kidding, that is how confused I really am about this program. Thank you.  Marshall   <a
href=""
target=_blank>Y! Asia presents Lavalife- Stand a chance to win a dream date, join the <a
href=""
target=_blank>Dream Guy Contest!

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click Here