[EquisMetaStock Group] ICE

HI,  I have had the ICE plug-in for a while now.  I have a serious
question which is open to anyone.  I am trying to find out how to
use it and what it really tells you.  When purchased, I was under
impression that it made your explorations more accurate and gave you
more of them to use.  I am at a loss.  What does ICE do?  Have you
used it? What has it done for you and how was it used? I am
extremely confused by this plug-in and need help. A step by step
answer would be appreciated.  Not kidding, that is how confused I
really am about this program. Thank you.  Marshall