Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Roy to the rescue

Werner

In the link I gave for the dll Jose includes a comment about where to place the dll.

The folder is...

C:\....\MetaStock\External Function DLLs

The path to the folder will vary according to personal choices you have made as to where to install
the MetaStock program. However the folder name and location for dlls is very specific relative to
the "MetaStock" folder.

Roy

> I have been a MS user for only about 6 months now and am still
> learning. What you have suggested needs a little bit of "digestion"
> on my side. But I will go to work and try to set this up.

Put the code in place and try it out. Worry about all my comments only when you see results that
don't seem quite right. Start with just the code I have given you for the exploration. Once you are
happy that the count works OK then will be time enough to start adding your own column and filter
details.

> Thanks also for the caveats concerning possible results. I will be
> cautious. Well, yes, I would be trading in Euros, not Dollars as the
> Mark is gone as we do have a single European currency now in most
> European countries.

Silly me. My brain slipped back a few years.

Roy