From: "osp2osp" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 15:02
PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] angle of the
moving average
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> The lower moving averge say 5-ema moves faster than 50-ema.
How to > measure the angle of the average. Current days positon with
resppast > last 5th day, 10th day and so on.  Any idea...Somebody
please help me.> Also, is there any live market metastock users here in
chennai > willing to allow me to watch during the market hours.>
regards.> k karunakaran> <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>osp2osp@xxxxxxxxx> >
> > >  > Yahoo! Groups Links> >
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:>
     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >