From: "osp2osp" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 14:37
PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Chennai,
India
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> I dont know anybody do it for low cost...people charge heavily here
> india for data suppy.> > <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>osp2osp@xxxxxxxxx> >
> --- In <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>, "Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Why don't you talk to the data vendors, I am sure they will be > happy to
give you a demo> > Dusant> > Chief Architect> >
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> >   ----- Original Message ----- >
here in Chennai, India, is > >   willing allow me for
watching the package during market hours.> >   Please reply
to me <FONT face=Verdana
size=2>osp2osp@x...> > >
>   Regards.> > > >   K
Karunakaran> >   <FONT