Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] help, symbol on a keyboard

Hello,
When you type the bigger than  - take note of what it prints in its place and see if it can be found under that impression. It sounds as though you have got the keyboard set to another language. You need to go into control panel and change it. -Keyboard!  Our keyboard is different to the American layout. All the symbols should be there but in a different order.
Ted.badoumathieu <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm new to metastock and having difficulties to find the bigger than and smaller than symbol on my keyboard in the fonction programmation (french in windows XP)I try to write a formula for the macd 12 cross de macd 26thank'sYahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends
today! Download Messenger Now