RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expert Problem

Hi
Preston,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Error
is "Invalid time period, Zero or negative passed to HHV()
function".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
error occurs in both versions of the code.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: pumrysh
  [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, 1 February 2004
  9:34 PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Expert
  ProblemTim,What's the error
  code?Preston--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tim Hyder"
  <prez@xxxx> wrote:> Hi All,>  > I have created
  an expert to colour in all candles that are at a new 12> month
  high. >  > However I am having troubles with all charts
  that have less than 12> months worth of data, as the expert keeps
  generating errors, which is> then causing me other
  problems.>  > Originally I had it nice and simple.>
  H=HHV(H,260);>  > After getting the errors I tried>
  X:=Cum(1);> If(X>=260,H=HHV(H,260),0);>  > But I
  am still getting the error, as it seems that MS executes all> elements
  of the IF statement in the compiler and so still raises the> error,
  even though this part of the code is irrelevant.>  > Am I
  looking at this all wrong, and does anyone know a work around for>
  this problem.?>  > Regards,> Tim.

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor