[EquisMetaStock Group] Expert Problem

Hi
All,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I have
created an expert to colour in all candles that are at a new 12
month high.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>However I am having troubles with all charts that have less than 12
months worth of data, as the expert keeps generating errors, which is then
causing me other problems.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Originally I had it nice and simple.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>H=HHV(H,260);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
After
getting the errors I tried
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>X:=Cum(1);If(X>=260,H=HHV(H,260),0);
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
But I
am still getting the error, as it seems that MS executes all elements of the IF
statement in the compiler and so still raises the error, even though this part
of the code is irrelevant.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Am I
looking at this all wrong, and does <SPAN
class=489254912-01022004>anyone know a
work around for this problem.?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>