[EquisMetaStock Group] Enter +ACY- Exit on the Same Day

Hi All,

I am new here......I am also new to use MS too
I have a problem with System Tester.
I want to trade 1 contract only.
I want to exit the long position with the +ACI-short+ACI- signal and enter the short
position+ADs-
and exit the short position with the +ACI-long+ACI- signal and enter the long
position.
However, my system will exit the position with the opposite signal but
cannot enter the new position on the same day.
It will wait for the next signal coming up and re-enter the market.
How can I rectify it?

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: