RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Bug in ver 8.01 EOD?

Hello Richard,

Yes I am using a custom indicator called VIDYA which is derived from CMO.

Surprisingly I never had this problem with ver 7.03 EOD.

Also I notice that O H L C data of the current day in the explorer is
totally different from the data plotted on the chart. Maybe there is a
BUG in the explorer after all.

Just for your info I run windows xp pro.

TATrader

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - I mean, what is it about a decent email service?