[EquisMetaStock Group] initial chart opening

hello all,

When opening fresh downloaded eod charts I noticed
a phenomenon in MS 8.0
I analyze the stock, throw some trendlines
in, get a few indicators, and after all being done, I close the chart
without saving it.
than next day with an updated eod data, I open the
chart again, but instead of it to open with my default template, it opens with
the scribble from the day before!
Does anyone know why and how to overcome
this?

thanks
Vilia