  >From:
  Jose

  To: <A
  title=Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 2:56
  PM
  Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: Equity
  line
  Have a look at Roy's Trade Equity indicators at<A
  href="">http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#royjose
  '-)--- In <A
  href="">Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "Curroleo" <curroleo@x...>
  wrote:> Hi everyone,> > I got a question and I“d
  would appreciate suggestions.> I wonder if it“s possible to plot an
  equity line as an indicator with the parameters of a trading
  system.> > For example, How to do it with a system such
  as,> Enter long: rsi(c,14)<30> Close
  long:rsi(c,14)>70> Enter short: rsi(c,14)>70> Close
  short:rsi(c,14)<30> > Thank you in
  advance.

  Yahoo! Groups Links

    To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/

    To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
    href="">Metastockusers-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Links
To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/