Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Adam's theory

Praba,
There is no such thing as
forecast formula.
Firstly, if there was one, would we all not be
multi millionaires?
Secondly, if everyone was using it, then who
would sell when there was a buy signal?
This seems to be your first post on this forum,
so allow me to present you with the facts of life.
TA is no magic. Its years and years of hard work
and experience, trying to anticipate what may
happen.
The markets are supreme, and there is no way to
anticipate which way the markets are going to turn. We can make a calculated
judgement in that direction.
Use TA to follow the markets, rather
than try to predict it.
Don't use TA to create a rigid opinion in your
mind. That will bias your trades. Rather use it to draw up a trading plan, and
then stick to it.

There are the well known Gann and Fibonacci
levels, which can be used to calculate price projections, but those too
are not very rigidly accurate 100% of the time.

You can use the lesser known Dusant Fan to draw
up possible price supports and resistance levels to draw up a trading
plan.

My very humble opinions, from all my experiences
in the markets.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">www.candlestrength.com

<BLOCKQUOTE