[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How 2 discard stocks

From
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock

Exploration filter to exclude inactive stocks:

---8<--------------------------------

{ Today's data date, user-input section }

day:= 27;     { current day of month (1~31) }
mth:=  1;     { current month (1~12)        }
yr:= 2004;    { current year, eg 2004       }

{ *********************************** }

DayOfMonth()=day
AND Month()=mth
AND Year()=yr
AND V>0

---8<--------------------------------

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eduardo Castro" <ecastro@xxxx>
wrote:
> Sirs, I need your help about if it's possible include in an explorer
> formula a filter that discard stocks which doesn't traded the last
day
> (Day of the exploration). The idea is exclude stocks that not are
traded
> everyday.
> Thanks
> Eduardo