[EquisMetaStock Group] Bug in ver 8.01 EOD?

After having recently upgrade to ver 8.01 EOD from Ver 7.03 EOD, I notice
that I get different readings of the same custom formula when I plot it
on a chart compared to when I run it in the explorer.

These differences in reading makes my trading signals go awry.

Anybody facing the same error??

--
                          love email again

To visit your group on the web, go to: