[Metastockusers] Re: Who trades for a living?

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm

I've been trading my system, and posting trades/results for more than
three years:

1) 2003 transactions: 214 complete trades
2) Avg winning trades over last three years: 57%
3) Approx 59%pa compound profits
4) Have been trading Pegasus full time since 1st Nov 2000.

Pegasus is a full mechanical system, and it runs on MetaStock.

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Steve Grala" <stevegrala@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hello Traders
>

>    I was wondering how many people on this list actually trade
stocks for a living?  If you do, could you answer a few questions?

>   1.. How many in out transactions do you do in a year?
>   2.. What percent of your trades are winning trades?
>   3.. What kind of annual percentage compounding gains do you make?
>   4.. How many years have you been trading??
>

> I suspect that only 10% of the people that buy Metastock actually
will use Metastock to trade for a living.  Out of these 10% less than
half will last more than 2 years. The truth of the matter is, if you
could rank all of the traders in order of % gains someone would be at
the top and others would fall under this ranking system.  I would like
to know who thinks they would be near the top?  Just like baseball,
someone has the best batting average.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511