Re: [Metastockusers] Who trades for a living?

I'm working towards trading for a living.
setting up commencement date at july 1, 2004.

In/Out trading transactions amount to at least 4
in, 4 out per week.
Strike rate is approximately 60%I don't measure
my trading in terms of compounding gains, rather I want a minimum monetary
return per week, which acts as my income with which I use for day to day
living.  I also use this money to make long term growth and dividend
investments, and property investments.  My annual trading income is well in
excess if $100K per year.  This is trading only, and not unrealized gains
from long term stocks or dividends.
I've been trading for 9 years

Arthur
<BLOCKQUOTE