[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: XP and METASTOCK bug.

Thanks. I feel much better now that these items are included in my
backup plan.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> The simplest thing would be that you update your Equis subfolder
onto a rewriteable CD, which would help preserve your explorations,
formulae experts etc. More important, your templates, charts and
layouts etc would also be preserved.

> This exercise can be everyday after you make any changes to any of
your formulae.

> You can also export all these using the Organiser button from the
formula window. This will create an importable file on your HDD for
all the formulae, explorations, experts etc but not your templates
and charts.

> For your data, you can zip the entire data directories, taking care
that you span the subdirectories, and store the data paths in the zip
file. This too can be stored on a rewriteable CD. The advantage of
this would be that your smart charts also would be saved.

> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> www.candlestrength.com

I am
>   experiencing a crashing problem with.
>
>   Fortunately (at least so far), I have not noticed any corruption.
>   That being said... I guess I should start looking into a backup
plan
>   to safeguard all my formulas, line studies, etc. Sadly enough, I
do
>   not see backup and recovery listed anywhere in the User Manual.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: