[Metastockusers] Re: XP and METASTOCK bug.

I forget :

With XP PRO , I have 2 other software with problem :
1°  RAMBOOSTER : the CPU-usage don't work
2°  Scanner HP SCANJET 2300 C : when I click on the scanner there is
not the noise (click)

Perhaps it's good to wait XP PRO SE !!!

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "swing72000" <azer789@xxxx>

<richard@xxxx>
> > wrote:
> >  > 1.    Try updating your Video Graphics drivers.
> >  > 2.    If you have lots of indicators in your default template,
> try
> > reducing
> >  > the number of indicators.  Metastock used to have a bug
whereby
> if
> > it tried
> >  > to open multiple charts, it would "reduce" the size of the
chart
> > window but
> >  > if there were too many indicators it would crash.
> >  > 3.    Which version of Metastock are you running?  Metastock
> v7.00
> > and v7.01
> >  > had significant problems with Windows XP.
> >  >
> >  > Cheers,
> >  > Richard Dale.
> >  > Norgate Investor Services
> >  > - Premium Quality Stock and Futures Data for
> >  >   Australian, Asian, European & US Markets -
> >  >  <http://www.premiumdata.net/> www.premiumdata.net
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >   _____