Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Attach an Expert to an Indicator plot?

jay, Hey guy,  Thanks thought I was in trouble with this one.  I tried everything known to man including asking my wife.   I was trying to get it in the formula and nothing worked . I will try this and get back to you. Thanks again. Marshall  P.S Still Pissed about ICE.

-------Original Message-------

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, January 24, 2004 13:14:14
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Attach an Expert to an Indicator plot?

:)
Marshall
Step 1: Hover your mouse over the indicator, right click, select properties, select the horizontal lines tab, enter 20 and 80 in the horizontal values and add.
This will add the 20 and 80 lines.
Step 2: Hover your mouse over the indicator below the 20 line, select properties, select Color/Style Tab and change colour as shown in my example.
Step 3: Hover your mouse over the indicator above the 80 line, select properties, select Color/Style Tab and change colour as shown in my example.
Step 4: Hover your mouse over the indicator between the 20 and 80 lines, select properties, select Color/Style Tab and change colour as shown in my example.
That should give you a multi coloured Stochastic.
If you still have any hassles, please do not hesitate to post.

DusantChief Architectwww.candlestrength.com

____________________________________________________  IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here