Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] opening charts

Well thanks Ron and Dusant,

The Explorer works good, but i have to manually
click on each symbol to open it and i cant use a template.
Dusants way is easier in that sense, but there you
have to click 500 times to get to the A of the SP500.

Still im better off today as i was
yesterday!
Thanks
Vilia